Canned Champignon Sliced Mushrooms Product Specification Of Canned Champignon Sliced Mushrooms Product Packing Of Canned Champignon Sliced Mushrooms Note: 1. The special type tank can according to customer's requirement, 2. D.w weight can according to customer's requirements Product...
Product Specification Of Canned Champignon Sliced Mushrooms
Mushroom, Water, Salt
Fresh Raw Mushroom
Place Of Origin:
Can (Tin) or jar
Customers own brand
Product Packing Of Canned Champignon Sliced Mushrooms
Canned Champignon Mushroom
(Whole, Choice Slice,P&S)
Canned Straw Mushroom
(Whole Or Halves Or Broken)
Canned Shiitake Mushroom
(Whole Or Cut)
Canned Oyster Mushroom
(Whole Or Cut)
Canned Nameko Mushroom
Canned Mixed Mushroom
Canned Marinated Mushrooms In Garlic And Pepper
(Packed In Glass Jar Is Preferred)
1. The special type tank can according to customer's requirement,
2. D.w weight can according to customer's requirements
Product Details Of Canned Champignon Sliced Mushrooms
When Is Your Shipment?
1) Generally ,we shipping goods by sea in 20FT or 40HQ container.
2) All of our Goods are well packed.
What Is Your Payment Terms?
Usually we accept based on T/T, L/C: T/T 30% deposit, 70% balance against B/L copy; L/C at sight.
Canned mushrooms production process:
2. Sorting and grading: Diseased, damaged, bruised, shrivelled and browned mushrooms are discarded
3. Washing: washed 3-4 times in cold running water
4. Blanching: blanched in boiling water for 2-3 minutes followed by immediate cooling in cold water, Or steam blanching.
5. Filling of cans
6. Brining: strained hot brine solution of 2% common salt,1% sugar and 0.05% citric acid is added up to the brim of the can.
7. Exhausting: cans are exhausted to remove any entrapped air.
8. Seaming: Sealed cans are then placed in upside down position to sterilize the closed lids.
9. Sterilization: This is accomplished by processing the hermetically sealed cans at a pressure of 15 lbs PSI for a specified period of time.
10. Cooling: Cooling of cans is done immediately after sterilization in cold running water to room temperature.
11. Labeling and storage: Stored in a cool dry place and smeared with grease. Cans are kept at ambient temperature for 8-10 days.