- Jan 27, 2018 -
Folding process flow
Acceptance of raw materials, processing raw material, to install the cylinder, saline dehydration, proportioning, sterilizing, cooling, vacuum sealed, insulation test and packing.
1. Acceptance of raw materials:
(1) the new (ice) fresh or frozen good sardines, fish eye, flat net, corneal bright, red fish gill, attached to the solid body, muscle elasticity, blood tight junction. The quality of health should be in accordance with the relevant provisions of the hygienic standard for marine fish GB2733-94. It is not allowed to use two grade metamorphic fish below the degree of freshness.
(2) the body of fish fish is more than 10 centimeters long.
2. Raw material treatment:
(1) fish washed with water, frozen fish, frozen thawed to flow to hydrolysis, fish or semi frozen state can be separated.
(2) to remove the head, tail, fins and viscera, scraping scales, with the flow of washing net fish body surface mucus and impurities, black film, wash the intra-abdominal blood and viscera. The water temperature should not exceed 25 degrees C.
(3) during the process of treatment, the raw materials that are not in conformity with the quality requirements, such as metamorphism and mechanical damage, should be eliminated.
(1) the quality of salt used in Salinization must comply with the relevant regulations of GB5461.
(2) make up the saturated salt water and filter the water.
(3) with Saline Brine concentrations for 10 Baume, saline for 10-20 minutes, and the weight of fish brine is 1:1. Raw materials for the fish, salted time should be increased to 3-5 minutes.
(4) the salt water can be used 5 times continuously, but each time should be supplemented with concentrated salt water to the specified concentration.
(5) semi frozen fish should be thawed with clear water and then completely salted.
(6) during the salting process, make sure that all the fish are immersed in the salt water.
(7) according to the fish size, high and low temperature and frozen fish, raw material difference, adjusting the time of saline.
(8) after salting, rinse with clean water and drain.
(1) the provisions of No. 603, with QB221 anti sulfur tank 604 type full paint tins.
(2) the empty tank must be clean, no rust, the tank should not have edges and corners, sunken deformation, no paint falling phenomenon.
(3) the empty tank should be cleaned and sterilized with hot water or steam above 82 centigrade. Pour and drain.
(4) after salting, the fish should be fully drained and then weighed. The loading amount of tank type 603 and No. 604 are 360-370 grams and 210-220 grams respectively. Raw materials for the frozen fish, fish less than 10 grams.
(5) fish pot, filled with a concentration of 1 Baume clean brine.
(1) dehydrate after 30-40 minutes /98-100 centigrade, and then pour out the soup.
(2) according to the size of the steam, the size of the fish body, the different type of the tank and the performance of the water tank, the dehydration time is properly adjusted. The dehydration rate should be controlled at 18-22%.
6, add ingredients:
(1) the quality of refined vegetable oil and refined salt should be in accordance with the relevant regulations of GB2716 and GB5461 respectively.
(2) the refined vegetable oil is heated to 180-220 C first, and it is cooled to 80-90 C and filtered for reserve.
Sardines are collectively some herring, widely distributed in the South and north latitude 6~20 degrees of temperate marine areas, is one of the world's most important economic fish.
Sardines are rich in phospholipid fatty acids, protein and calcium OMEGA-3. Phospholipids have a beneficial effect on the development of the brain of the fetus. OMEGA-3 fatty acids have a protective effect on cardiovascular health. According to the contents of the website of the American Cardiovascular Association, this special fatty acid can reduce the production of triglyceride and reduce the blood pressure and slow the speed of atherosclerosis. Sardines also contains a lot of calcium, especially in fish. Canned sardines fish is soft, safe to eat.