- Apr 12, 2018 -
Introduction of food materials
Phaseolus vulgaris is a leguminous annual winding herb, lentil seed, native to central and South America. It was introduced to China in sixteenth Century. After hundreds of years of cultivation and development, it is now cultivated in many parts of the South and north of China. It is one of the common vegetables on the people's table. Green green, full, green white or red brown, glossy skin, fresh and delicate fragrance for the good quality of the four season beans, can be fried, stewed with meat, or cool and cool. It is important to note that the saponins and hemagglutinin of the four season beans can cause food to prevent poisoning. The boiling water can be boiled or hot oil stir before eating until the color is ripe. In addition, beans should be removed before cooking, otherwise it will affect the taste and not digest easily.
1. Sauteed Green Beans rich in protein and amino acids, often feed can spleen and stomach, increase appetite.
2., the spirit of Anyang, reconcile viscera Qi and spleen, and cultivated the wet effect of the water swelling.
3. can be used for wet injury, vomiting and diarrhea spasm syndrome.
4. The summer of to eat some Sauteed Green Beans Xiaoshu Qingkou, role.
5. four season bean seeds can activate the lymphocytes of the cancer patients, produce immune antibodies, and have a very specific injury and inhibition effect on the cancer cells, that is, it has anti-tumor effect.
The general population can be eaten.
1. women with more leucorrhea, skin pruritus and acute enteritis are more suitable for eating.
2., suitable for cancer, acute gastroenteritis and loss of appetite.
3. abdominal distension were cut.
1. Sauteed Green Beans of Gansu, pale, tepid, spleen and stomach.
2. wet but not Zaolie, and not lag greasy, spleen wet stop commonly used goods.
3., the spirit of Anyang, reconcile viscera Qi and spleen, and cultivated the wet effect of the water swelling.
4., it is mainly for spleen deficiency and dampness, less food and loose stools, wet and turbid bets, and excessive vaginal discharge. It can also be used for summer heat dampness injury, vomiting and diarrhea, and so on.
Nutrient content of carbohydrates (grams) 5.70 fat (grams) 0.40 thiamine (mg) 0.04 nicotinic acid (mg) 0.40 manganese (mg) 0.18 calcium (mg) 42 selenium (mg) 0.43 copper (mg) 0.11 protein (gram) 2 magnesium (mg) 27 riboflavin (mg) 0.07 vitamin E (mg) 1.24 zinc (mg) 0.23 iron (mg) 1.50 potassium (mg) (mg) potassium (mg) potassium (mg) phosphate (mg) (mg) (51 mg) 210 micrograms carotene) and vitamin A (35 MCG) sodium (8.60 mg) cellulose (1.50 grams) of vitamin C (6 mg)