- Jun 05, 2018 -
Best way to eat Pear: eat it raw. Pear can relieve the symptoms of dry throat, itchy throat, pain, constipation and urachia of patients with upper respiratory tract infection. Cooked or steamed pear eat, such as ice sugar steamed pear, can play the role of nourishing the lungs, relieving cough and removing phlegm.
Best with: rock candy. Ice sugar has the effect of nourishing qi in the middle and moistening lungs in the stomach. Snow pear stewed with rock sugar nourishes Yin, nourishes Yin, moistens lungs and stops coughing.
Pear is both raw and cooked, suitable for both young and old. "The raw food can clear the heat of the six dishes, and the cooked food can nourish the yin of the five organs." It also has a higher medicinal value. It has been favored by people of all walks of life for centuries. "Compendium of Materia Medica" has detailed records in the 30th volume, and clinical evidence also shows that: Dangshan Pear has thirst-quenching, Shengjin, phlegm-reducing summer heat, Huayu Runfei, cough and asthma, nourishing yin and reducing anger, cooling heart detoxification and other effects. It has been called by ancient Chinese medicines as "the fruit of nectar, and the medicine of the holland".
Canned pear,Tremella ,Rock Candy,Water,Red Dates,Oil, Salt
1. Prepare ingredients
2. Tremella into a bowl, pour warm water bubble hair
3. Red dates wash the surface with warm water
4. Sliced yam pear after peeling
5. After the white fungus foam is rinsed twice, remove the small flowers
6. Put pear slices, pear core, red dates, rock sugar, and white fungus into the rice cooker liner
7. Pour 600cc clear water
8. Use soup function for 1 hour (2 hours taste better)
9. The last disk can be