- Jun 06, 2018 -
Pork (8 points, 2 points thin, full thin)
Corn starch (corn starch)
Shallots or parsley
Salt, pepper, cooking wine
canned cream corn.jpg
Ingredients and tools to wash the brush of the brush
Pork can be crippled, but it is broken. (I added the cooking wine and pepper together, you can not add) spare.
Carrots cut into pellets (forget to shoot), put clean water together with ground corn cobs, the fire boiled a small simmer cook until the water has a sweet taste.
This is carroty, cooked. It's almost impossible to cook stew. After cooking, remove the corn cob and throw it away (the corn cobs will be immersed in a lot of soup, so do not waste too much soup)
1. Corn flour contains linoleic acid and vitamin E, which can lower cholesterol level and reduce arteriosclerosis;
2. Corn flour contains more calcium and iron, which can prevent hypertension and coronary heart disease.
3. Modern medical research showed that the corn flour is rich in glutathione, it is a kind of protective factors, in the human body internal energy combined with a variety of foreign chemical carcinogens, lose its toxicity, and then through the digestive tract in vitro;
4. The crude corn flour contains a lot of lysine, which can inhibit tumor growth.
Corn flour also contains trace element selenium. Selenium can accelerate the decomposition of oxides in the human body and inhibit malignant tumors.
6. Corn, rich in dietary fiber can promote the intestinal peristalsis, shorten the time of food through the digestive tract, reduce the absorption of toxic substances and carcinogens epicuticular colon stimulation, thus can reduce the occurrence of colon cancer.
White House nutritionists reportedly have two meals of polenta in their weekly recipe for President barack Obama. Nutritionists agree that corn has the highest nutritional value and health benefits of any staple food. , ancient and modern, Chinese and foreign leaders, and poor people, everybody likes to eat some corn food, our ancestors have developed many kinds of ways, in particular, has left us a precious legacy diet.