- Jan 22, 2018 -
Introduction of food materials
Sauteed Green Beans for annual legume twining herbs of lentil seeds, originating in South America, approximately was introduced into our country in sixteenth Century. After hundreds of years of cultivation and development, now in the north and south of China in many places can be cultivated, is one of the common people on the table of vegetables, green beans, plump, bluish white or reddish brown, shiny skin, fresh scent for good quality Sauteed Green Beans, can be fried with meat, stew, or Zhuo cooked salad. Note that Sauteed Green Beans containing saponin and hemagglutinin can cause food to prevent poisoning occurred, before eating can be boiled thoroughly boiling water or hot oil and stir until cooked, can change color. In addition, before cooking, the bean rebar should be removed, otherwise it will affect both the taste and the digestion.
1. Sauteed Green Beans rich in protein and amino acids, often feed can spleen and stomach, increase appetite.
2., the spirit of Anyang, reconcile viscera Qi and spleen, and cultivated the wet effect of the water swelling.
3. can be used for wet injury, vomiting and diarrhea spasm syndrome.
The summer of 4. to eat some Sauteed Green Beans Xiaoshu Qingkou, role.
5. Sauteed Green Beans seed can activate the tumor patient lymphocytes, immune antibody, have very specific damage and inhibition of cancer cells that have anti-tumor effect.
The general population can be eaten.
1. women with multiple leucorrhea, skin itching, acute enteritis more suitable for food.
2. suitable for cancer, acute gastroenteritis, anorexia.
3. abdominal distension were cut.
1. Sauteed Green Beans of Gansu, pale, tepid, spleen and stomach.
2. wet but not Zaolie, and not lag greasy, spleen wet stop commonly used goods.
3., the spirit of Anyang, reconcile viscera Qi and spleen, and cultivated the wet effect of the water swelling.
4. attending spleen and damp, eat less loose stools, turbid damp, bet women leukorrhagia, also can be used for wet injury, vomiting and diarrhea spasm syndrome.